DRS Cloud Keeper
Cloud Based SaaS Document Storage from DRS
- Securely manage your Paper and Electronic Documents in the Cloud for Fast, Secure 24/7 Worldwide Access
- Fully Compliant and immediately ready for Disaster Preparedness, Data Mining, and remote access
- Reduced Costs, no support requirements, and Enhanced Productivity
- Access your content securely, anywhere, anytime.
Improve your Bottom Line and Disaster Recovery Preparedness while Providing 24x7 Secure, Worldwide Access to Critical Data!
DRS offers affordable Cloud Based storage and document management software with secure 24x7 worldwide access. This is a cost-effective solution for multiple office access, cost reduction, legal compliance, data mining and disaster recovery. Save space and money by taking advantage of the DRS document management software solution and hosting service. Provide your employees and customers with secure worldwide access on a 24x7 basis. Outside your budget and skill level? Don’t worry – our highly-skilled specialist will handle everything. Before you know it, your company will improve its bottom line by enhancing its information availability with our leading document management software.
DRS has the Tools, Experience and Expertise to Put your Documents in the Cloud with SaaS ECM
DRS can convert your paper documents, electronic and microfiche/film to PDF documents that are fully indexed for fast retrieval. We provide you with a dedicated server at one of our facilities and a secure means of communicating with that data. All of the set-ups, ongoing work and maintenance are managed by the DRS professionals.
Affordable, Fast and Cost-Effective Online Document Management
Outsource the capturing, managing, storing and Cloud SaaS delivery of key documents to DRS. Our secure and cost-effective and compliant document management software (ECM) solution can be working for your company within a short amount of time, increasing the positive impact on your operations, efficiency, customer satisfaction, improving productivity and employee morale.
Talk to us today!
DRS Online Storage and Document Management Software:
- Accessibility is by authorization only. You control who gets to see what.
- Employees and customers now have worldwide online access to retrieve the information they need now, without having to go through the corporate office. This is especially beneficial for remote branches, sales and support people, and foreign offices.
- Single point of access for information and documents residing on disparate systems in a variety of formats.
- Management reports are easier to create and distribute.
- Data mining can provide insights on operations or improve business decisions.
- It is easier to prove compliance with legal requirements or to address a lawsuit when critical information can be quickly located and made available.
- Disaster preparedness is enhanced by storing critical information offsite. Even if a natural or man-made disaster strikes your facility, company operations will continue because employees and customers still have access to critical information.
- Outsourcing this function saves money compared to establishing an in-house capability, hiring skilled personnel and maintaining the document management software solution over the years with equipment replacements and hardware/software upgrades.
For Sales Information, please call (877) 924-8680, email email@example.com or complete the contact form for a detailed response.
DRS offers information management and information processing services and systems. Including document scanning, facilities management, ECM Solutions, Cloud SaaS information repositories, Microfilm scanning services, scanning equipment, maintenance, and consulting.
Over 25,000 installations and Coast to Coast Document Transformation Centers (DTC): NYC, New Jersey, DC Metro, Atlanta, Miami, and Houston.
Near-Shore operations in Puerto Rico and Haiti.
Information Services and Systems to support: Legal, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Electonic Medical Records, Revenue Cycle Management, Release of Information, Student Records, Check processing (Check 21), Human Resources, Government Records, Police/Military information, and information governance.