Document Imaging Services
Document imaging services and Document scanning made easy!
The DRS Group has been serving the nation with industry leading document scanning services and document imaging solutions on microfilm, microfiche and more for over 60 years. We are familiar with most applications in all major industries including; healthcare, insurance, manufacturing, legal, utilities, banking, telecommunications, retail, media / advertising, pharmaceutical, government (State, Federal, City) and more.
Document scanning benefits to business (often called document imaging or ECM) are many. Our solutions digitally transform business processes that lead to cost savings, efficiencies, improved customer satisfaction, boosts in employee morale, and reduced errors. Additional benefits include:
- Disaster Recovery Preparation (fire, flood, or theft)
- Elimination of lost files and mis-files (average industry rates: 7.5% of all documents lost, 15% misfiled)
- Compliance support (track and audit access and document retention guidelines)
- Office space reduction
- Information security (password protection and audit trails)
- Process automation and related cost reduction
The DRS Group provides document scanning on microfilm, microfiche, and more that supports all ECM, EDMS, and Content Management systems. We scan to Filebound, Docuware, Hyland Onbase, Digitech Image Silo, EMC Application Extender, LaserFiche, Westbrook Fortis, Filemagic, Alchemy and more. We also support document scanning and document imaging into Epic, Allscripts, Nextgen, Greenway, Cerner, W, GreaLawson, PeopleSoft, Greenway, Microsoft Sharepoint, and the list goes on. We also offer our own cost effective, highly secure ECM cloud based system(SaaS) called CLOUD Keeper.
Paper documents will be around forever due to the effectiveness of paper as a media. Our scanning services allow you to make paper digital and receive all of the benefits that come from electronic document management, document scanning, document imaging, and content services.
There are many forms of scanning solutions that the DRS Group can deploy based on our clients environments. Some of the most popular are listed below:
- The DRS Group scans all information in a large document collection. We provide these scanning services on-site or off-site based on security and space requirements.
- The DRS Group bulk scans large collections, as a scanning service bureau off-site in our document conversion centers (“Document Factory”) which provide the fastest, high quality, and lowest cost transformation. We have document scanning service bureaus and centers across the US in strategic locations. So you never have to worry about finding scanning service “near me”. We then leave a team on-site to scan documents that arrive on a daily basis in a “digital mailroom” we construct. These solutions are very popular in payment centers and hospital sy
- The DRS Group purges large files rooms and eliminates information outside retention guidelines (ARMA Guidance) and scans documents that are active.
- The DRS Group can provide scanning systems and training for staff to perform scanning functions themselves. Many of our clients benefit from DRS “remote document scanning” solutions that allow information to be scanned by staff and then routed to our document scanning centers (Document Factories) for indexing and perfecting using our labor pools and OCR (optical character recognition) or ICR (intelligent character recognition) systems.
Let the DRS Group’s certified document imaging experts consult with you regarding all of the microfilm, microfiche, and more options to go paperless with document imaging solutions. We can recommend solutions for:
- Invoice and accounts payable Scanning
- Human Resource scanning
- Medical Record Scanning
- Lockbox and Check Scanning
- Legal File scanning
- Large Document and engineering document scanning
- Document Microfilm scanning
- Document Microfiche scanning
- Land Records scanning
- Permit and application scanning
- Scanning documents training
- Industrial Document scanners
- Inexpensive, cost effective scanning services
All DRS Scanning centers, services bureaus, and document factories are capable of scanning all variations of documents for document imaging systems. We have fined tuned a DRS Group proprietary process for scanning documents and perfecting data that is industry leading. We track every document through the entire process with an advanced 15 stage process that ensures every document is digital converted and loaded with the highest quality.
We scan every form of paper and microfilm including:
- Business records
- Color documents
- Magazines and books
- Technical manuals
- Microfilm(16mm and 35mm) and Microfiche
- Aperture Cards
- Large format document scanning
- Photos, slides, and negatives
Our clients benefit from our unique document processing center design and our mature processes. All facilities are secure and monitored 24/7/365 and all employees are carefully screened and selected to work with DRS customers. We are always looking for industry and market experience and expertise with all of our hires.