On-Site Scanning Services
Your place or ours
Most document scanning and imaging companies have difficulty managing on-site services as they have not developed travel teams. At DRS, we understand that sometimes the documents and data cannot leave your facility because the information is too valuable or the risk is too high. DRS has specifically built our operations teams to support on-site services to help you maintain a paperless office and we deploy our team rapidly across the US. We have perfected a process that brings our big data
- On-Site Document Imaging (Entry, Capture, and Conversion) Services
- Eliminate the Need to have sensitive information leave Your Office
- Media-to-Media Conversion and content migration of All Types
- New York, New Jersey, DC Metro, Atlanta, Houston, Florida and Puerto Rico.
We can do your Document Scanning, Imaging, or Microfilm and Microfiche Conversion at a local DRS facility or onsite at your location. If your documents can’t leave the company, we’ll come to you. DRS has extensive experience in accomplishing document scanning, imaging, and high-speed conversion
No Need to Ship Confidential Materials Off-Site!
Affordable Document, Microfilm, Microfiche and Aperture Card Scanning and Conversion Services Performed Onsite at your Facility. Want to reduce your paper volume, but you don’t want confidential information going offsite? No problem. Our mobile units can bring complete document scanning, imaging, and conversion capabilities to your facility.
DRS Imaging Services will do it all at your facility.
DRS will accomplish document preparation, scanning, indexing and conversion onsite according to your specifications. We can satisfy your high-speed conversion needs for paper documents, microfiche, aperture cards and microfilm, regardless of the volume. We can capture data off anything, from simple business reply cards to the longest survey responses. All jobs, regardless of size, receive the same attention
Onsite Document Scanning and Data Conversion with the Proven Experts
We are experts in document scanning and imaging with over 10,000 satisfied clients. Our clients know that their projects will be completed on time and on
Our Document Scanning, Imaging and Conversion Services include:
- Document preparation according to your instructions.
- High-volume scanning according to your needs.
- Return or secure destruction of originals.
- Secure facilities with redundancy, security, backups that protect your data
any-sizedocument or fax, including wide-format engineer drawings and blueprints.
- Create or convert Microfilm (16mm, 33mm, and 105mm, microfiche and aperture card conversion)
- Secure SaaS Cloud access. (CD/DVD format available)
- Media-to-media conversion, moving data from tapes or optical disk to CD/DVD or the Web.
- Secure document archiving.
Any Industry, Any Application, Anywhere, Anytime….
- Local and State government agencies
- Federal government agencies
- Commercial Businesses
- Banks, credit unions and other financial services
- Hospitals and healthcare facilities
- Title companies
For Sales Information, please call (877) 924-8680, email email@example.com or complete the contact form for a detailed response.
DRS offers information management and information processing services and systems. Including document scanning, facilities management, ECM Solutions, Cloud SaaS information repositories, Microfilm scanning services, scanning equipment, maintenance, and consulting.
Over 25,000 installations and Coast to Coast Document Transformation Centers (DTC): NYC, New Jersey, DC Metro, Atlanta, Miami, and Houston.
Near-Shore operations in Puerto Rico and Haiti.
Information Services and Systems to support: Legal, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Electonic Medical Records, Revenue Cycle Management, Release of Information, Student Records, Check processing (Check 21), Human Resources, Government Records, Police/Military information, and information governance.